The following officers for the 2017-2019 Twenty-Fourth District PTA Executive Board were elected on March 23, 2017:
|5th VP/Community Concerns
|*Unit Information Officer
*Indicates a position filled by appointment of the President.
All 2017-2019 officers begin their term on July 1, 2017.
The nominating committee has approved the following slate of officers for nomination for the 2017-2019 Twenty-Fourth District PTA Executive Board:
- President: Lisa McCracken
- 1st Vice-President – Leadership: Melinda Kirkland
- 2nd Vice-President – Programs: Patty Revalee
- 3rd Vice-President – Membership: Karen Clement
- 4th Vice-President – Communications: OPEN
- 5th Vice-President – Community Concerns: Evan McCracken
- 6th Vice-President – Legislation: Stephanie Hale
- Secretary: Barbara Harris
- Treasurer: Bea Jansen
- Auditor: OPEN
- Historian: Erin McCracken
- *Parliamentarian: Diana Wright
- *Hospitality: Bonnie Downing
- *Unit Information Officer: OPEN
- *Student Representative: OPEN
- *Area Representative: OPEN
Elections for the 2017-2019 Twenty-Fourth District PTA Executive Board will be held at our annual Administrator’s Dinner and Association Meeting on Thursday, March 23rd (6:30pm, Nipomo High School Olympic Hall). Additional nominations may be made from the floor during the election portion of the meeting.
*These positions are filled by appointment and any association votes with respect to them are advisory in nature.
All unit presidents were mailed an updated copy of the Insurance and Loss Prevention Guide in mid-November. A Certificate of Liability Insurance for 2017 can be found on page 2 of that Guide. Also included in that packet was a blank Workers Compensation Annual Payroll Report along with instructions and a sample form. California law requires Workers Compensation Reports to be completed by EVERY PTA even if no one was paid. Please send your completed and signed report to Stephanie Hale, Twenty-Fourth District PTA Treasurer, by NO LATER THAN January 10th, 2017. You can either scan and email the completed report to email@example.com or mail it to the address used for membership remittances.
We now have a Facebook group set up so current PTA officers in San Luis Obispo County can ask questions and share information with each other, as well as with Twenty-Fourth District PTA. This private group is called SLO County PTA and members must be added. If you’d like to join, search for SLO County PTA on Facebook and send a request to an admin today.